The teen MMA program is specifically designed for teens ages 12-17. This class teaches students skills in Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Submission Wrestling, Clinch fighting, Dirty Boxing as well as incorporating strength and conditioning.
This hour long class is offered three days a week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 5pm.
Team Quest MMA in Portland offeres the best instruction for MMA for teens. Our classes are fun, safe and cater to all skill levels. In our teen MMA program, we encourage our students and empower them through martial arts. The confidence and discipline that comes from our youth MMA program will help your teen succeed both in the gym and in life.
BENEFITS OF MIXED MARTIAL ARTS:
- Learn to compete in the most challenging form of competition in the world
- Develop the ability to protect yourself against punches, kicks, takedowns, and submissions
- Becoming a ‘complete’ and well-rounded martial artist
- Develop a functional and practical level of fitness
- Enjoy training and competing in an activity that combines the best aspects of both team and individual sports
WHAT IS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS?
Mixed Martial Arts allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts. MMA originally was promoted as a competition with the intention of finding the most effective martial arts for real-life combat situations.
The original MMA competitors were matched against one another with very few rules. Fighters incorporated techniques from many martial arts styles while MMA event promoters formed additional rules aimed at increasing safety for competitors and to promote the mainstream acceptance of the sport.
Contact us today!
Get started training with Portland's best MMA gym.
we respect your privacy. we will not share or sell your information.