IF YOUR TEEN IS LOOKING FOR A CHANGE FROM REGULAR SPORTS, THEN THIS IS IT.
The teen MMA program at Team Quest is specifically designed for teens ages 12-17. This class teaches students skills in Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Submission Wrestling, Clinch fighting, Dirty Boxing as well as incorporating strength and conditioning.
This hour long class is offered three days a week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 5pm.
BENEFITS OF MIXED MARTIAL ARTS:
- Learn to compete in the most challenging form of competition in the world
- Develop the ability to protect yourself against punches, kicks, takedowns, and submissions
- Becoming a ‘complete’ and well-rounded martial artist
- Develop a functional and practical level of fitness
- Enjoy training and competing in an activity that combines the best aspects of both team and individual sports
This program is for teens ages 12-17 years old that allows students to learn skills in MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, Wrestling, Submission Wrestling & Dirty Boxing. The Team Quest T.U.F.F program empowers teens through Martial Arts to become focused, self disciplined and respectful to others.